Ballyhoura Development CLG is constantly working to improve the services that we deliver. If a person feels that they did not receive the best possible service, this policy serves to provide them with the steps to lodge a complaint.
The Board, Employees, Learners, Volunteers and Visitors.
Date: July 2013
It is the policy of Ballyhoura Development CLG to provide quality customer care, quality services, and to ensure that all people are provided with the information they are looking for, and are treated with the respect and time they deserve.
If you feel you have a complaint, the company would like to hear about it, in order to address it and improve our service. If a person feels they have been treated inappropriately, that the company failed to deliver, or meet an acceptable standard of service, or a staff / Board member has been unhelpful or acted in an inappropriate manner we would like to hear from you.
Ballyhoura Development will:
- Take complaints seriously and resolve them wherever possible
- Treat all complaints fairly and with respect
- Provide responses which are clear and easily understood
- Respect confidentiality
- Use complaints and customer feedback to help improve our services
- Provide explanations for decisions where appropriate
- Not accept anonymous complaints
A complaint can be made in writing, addressed to
The Corporate Manager, Ballyhoura Development CLG
Main Street, Kilfinane, Co. Limerick
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Letters or e-mails should be clearly referenced as a ‘Complaint’ and include relevant information such as:
- The complainants name, address and phone number
- Details of the complaint including, dates, times, locations etc., and any other relevant information.
- Any background information which may help us deal with the complaint efficiently
- Any / all other information you believe is relevant
- All complaints will be recorded and acknowledged in writing. Ballyhoura will process your complaint doing its best to resolve matters speedily and without any undue fuss.
Complaints will be reviewed by any or all of the following:
If you are not satisfied with the company’s response, you can seek a further review, you will then be provided with a suitable name at which to direct an appeal.
Any questions arising out of the content of this policy should be directed to the Corporate Manager.