Ballyhoura Development offers and delivers a range of services across the Ballyhoura area to help and support people to prepare for employment, to develop their skills, to find a job, and to progress to a better job.
We also support people to set up, develop and grow their own business or to get involved in the development of social enterprises in their local communities.
The services we offer include:
- Community Based work placements for young people, students and adults;
- CV preparation, interview techniques and jobskills training for unemployed people;
- Employment training courses to improve people’s employability skills necessary to find and keep a job;
- Skills-focused training programmes and courses;
- Self-employment and business development training, mentoring and advice for potential individual entrepreneurs and community led enterprises;
- Networking opportunities for jobseekers to meet with potential employers;
- Guidance and advice on accessing capital grants from available sources;
- Food enterprise development and access to food preparation facilities;
- Tourism business supports and networking
Back to Work Enterprise Allowance Awards
Ballyhoura Development CLG is pleased to announce that the Irish Local Development Network Back to Work Enterprise Allowance Awards has returned. Click here for more info and application forms.
These services are supported through a range of Programmes delivered by Ballyhoura Development.