Tourism & Food Skillnet
Ballyhoura Development CLG is happy to announce the establishment of the Tourism and Food Skillnet.
- Providing the vital workforce skills necessary for sustained economic development.
- Supporting to maintain a supply of the specific skills and future skills that impact the growth potential and competitiveness of tourism and food enterprises.
- Promoting increased participation of tourism and food employers in the Skillnets proposition.
- Offering reduced cost training, networking, and a collaborative platform to companies working within and across the Tourism and Food sectors.
- Helping to improve and increase, through industry led training and networking activities, the human capital to drive productivity and competitiveness across the Tourism and Food sectors in Ireland.
If your company is interested in becoming a member it’s free and as simple as expressing an interest by:
- Telephone – Carrie O’Donoghue, Skillnet Network Manager 063 91747 / 086 1708722
- Email: email@example.com
- Download and print the expression of interest form here
- Complete the form and post to:
Ballyhoura Development CLG